Sunday, January 20, 2013

Its Always A Good Time

       This week was pretty harsh...in many ways actually but not gonna bring it up. Today gonna write about Wynn's 21st birthday that was last night...I literally just got home after a major long night.

       So I was home rushing already to get dressed and go meet my bff Kelvin cause we were gonna go together. I took a cab and reached Costa Sands Chalet but we ended up at the wrong one since apparently there are 2 with the same name...nice job...We ended up going around twice to the same chalet and only then realized it was the wrong one. After a very long time we finally made it.

       Overall it was a pretty wild night. I met so many family members who in my opinion are the funniest people ever and so nice its amazing! People were laughing, and drinking, and just having such a fun night. 

       And of course came the cake, which was when I had to take pics of literally everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE. I swear there was so many people I stood for God knows how long, but was so fun. And the cake was so good! At the end I ended up in the bedroom resting cause I was tired and only some people were left. Then I remember like 6 people were in bed later on sleeping with me so I think ended up sleeping only 4 hours? Oh well, wide awake now.

       After getting everything ready we went over to EHub for lunch at McDonalds and it was me, Wynn, his friend Nelson, his mom and his brother Vynn. Then I went to see the slot machines and play a bit with his mom and brother which was pretty fun, everyone lost but was a good time. And now I am finally home and gonna rest for the day. But before that...enjoy the pics ;)




Some of the first people to arrive :)
(Varian, John, David, Me, Kelvin, Cedric and SohWynn)




Us...we know who we are ;)




Me and Wynns mom ^^



Wynn, Kelvin and I



Cake Cake Cake!!



Happy Birthday!



Make a wish



Happy 21st Birthday SohWynn!!


No comments:

Post a Comment