Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love & Photos

 Hey Hey Hey!
       So wanted to share a bit about how my Monday turned out...usually people always complain about Monday. I don't really cause my PMS (Prepare to meet Satan) day is always on a Sunday. Anywhoooo I already woke up super happy and excited. 2 things happened.

       First of all it was the 21st, that means 8 months with my baby already. And i'm so happy we made it this far. It has been a rocky journey with many ups and downs, but in the end it is just us and nobody else. It's our relationship and no matter what others say about either one of us we know we can talk it out and find our way back to each other. The only thing we have is love and eternal love. It's hard being apart during the week but we never fail to find time in our day to text each other or call once or twice. Cause if you really love someone you will put in the effort to make your relationship work out. 

       These past 8 months have taught me so much and i'm so grateful each day to have someone in my life who loves me more than anyone can ever love another person. And I can never find the right words to say thank you, all I can say is that I Love You.
          
                                                  *
                                                  *
                                                  *
                                                  *
                                                  *
                                                                            

       The second thing that happened was Sunday night I got a text and found out it was from Hagen Troy who many know is a Singaporean singer raised in the UK. He also works with Franz De Paris located at Kembangan Plaza; which is a company/group that works with hair styling, make up, fashion, photography. Hagen had also told me that they also do coaching and go to different schools to give advice to students about life which is pretty cool. Anyway he was doing an article for a men's lifestyle fitness magazine that I think belongs to Toni&Guy and FDP also. Wasn't so sure which magazine it was.
       
       So my part technically was to shoot for a section on hair care and how to style your hair with their products in about 5 minutes. Literally had to just show the process you know and show the different angles and how to style from the front, side, and back of the head. When I got there to FDP I was of course greeted by Hagen so I was already nervous cause well, hes a celebrity. And I enjoy his music a lot. 

       After I took a seat inside I was greeted also by the creative stylist Angeline Tan. It was really great getting to talk to them and all and they really made me feel welcome and we had tons of fun in the styling room and also during the shoot with the photographers and we laughed a lot. Of course there were two other models doing shoot for the same reason but different topics such as skin care and also hair care, but they never really talked much...oh well.

       This was by far the biggest 'shoot' I can say I have done. Other times it was just for friends portfolios or for fun but this is going to be in a magazine and get to see it when it comes out end of February beginning of March. So i'm really excited. Was by far the best opportunity ever to work with such an amazing company and amazing people. Thank you again FDP, Hagen Troy, and Angeline!
Here are some pics from yesterday:




(Me waiting in the styling room)



(The photographers that day, tons of fun to work with.)



(Creative manager Angeline Tan)





No comments:

Post a Comment