Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hola Europa ;)

       Well i'm all packed and ready to go to Europe!

       Usually my family sends me there for a month each year to visit my relatives since it's hard to see them due to the fact that I move a lot thanks to my parents job. Sometimes they get to visit me wherever we are but it's not the same. I like to go to there cause I can see my grandparents and my cousins, aunt, and uncle. Also my extended family which amazingly i'm also quite close to.

       This time I'm going sorta to say bye I guess. My grandma on my dads side is old and we are not sure when we will see her again so this will be a good time to spend with her. And gonna be fun cause might get a little permanent present on myself there with my cousin Lorena ;)

       Anywho...I'm leaving tomorrow for my 2 weeks there. Stopping by in Doha, Qatar, then London for transit. Stay in Lisbon, Portugal for a week with my family there and then a 12hr bus ride to La Coruna, Spain for another week. Later taking a 3hr train ride to Vigo with my sister and meeting my mom for a night there since she is going for work so i'm only seeing her on the flight there and the flight back. Then we stop in Madrid for transit and make our way back home to Singapore.

       I really didn't want to go cause it was a surprise trip and I hate not knowing these things. It's gonna be fun but I really just want to be here this month with my Kiddo. 

       Gonna miss you okay, no matter where you are I'll miss you and love you. 
       And i'll be back soon I promise.


See you all when I return ;) Happy Holidays and Happy Valentines Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment