Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lisbon 2013

        Finally got time to write a bit while I'm here. 

       So I'm at my aunt's house here in Lisbon. I arrived Thursday afternoon after a super long flight. Arrive in Doha, Qatar and while we were on the plane there was a technical problem so after an hr sitting down we all had to go back to the terminal and wait 6 hours before we could fly. It was the longest wait ever. Finally arrived in London and I swear we ran so fast to catch our flight. Super lucky ^^

       Here it is super cold, there are no words to describe it. During the day it's ok all you need really is a jacket and a sweater cause the sun gets quite hot but still there is wind. Yesterday we got to go walk around a bit and see one part of the city and had to buy my bus ticket to Spain, so next Wednesday gonna take a 12 hour bus ride to see my grandma in Spain. What fun... -_-

       Later today going to this street market close to my aunts house that sells all sorts of stuff such as clothes, bags, shoes, food...so I get to buy all the snacks I used to love when I was little :) So right now I'm a happy boy. Missing home so much and of course my Kiddo, but I know I'll be home soon. 

       Well I'll keep you all updated with my instagram pics and on facebook! 
Have a Happy Chinese New Year!
恭喜发财!


Some pics of the trip so far:

 Qatar Airlines in Doha


 Waiting for my delayed flight in Doha...


 Dinner at home at last ^^


 Day 1 in Lisbon


 Me and my grandma <3


 Food from Portugal: Fish, Bacalhau, Pastel de Nata



 Driving around town :P

No comments:

Post a Comment