Thursday, March 7, 2013

iFITNESS Magazine

       As some already know I did a photo shoot in January I think with Franz De Paris Group (FDP) and also Hagen Troy...For some reason the name of the magazine slipped my mind, yes i'm deaf ;) 

       Anyway today finally got a message from Angeline Tan who is the stylist and creative director of FDP that the issue had finally been released so I immediately went to every bookstore I could find to search for it. Finally I found it at Bugis Junction and bought 2 copies cause I was so excited.

       The shoot as mentioned before in a previous post was so much fun. Got to meet Hagen Troy which was really great cause he was so nice and to me hes really talented; and Angeline was just the sweetest person ever and they really make you feel welcomed.

       The magazine is iFitness and I just read it and it's really great. Everything from lifestyle to fitness to health and grooming, great interviews. And it's only $5 and you can buy at Popular, Times, Kinokuniya Bugis, CityHall MPH, or any newstand.

And here are the pics ^^


Hagen Troy Cover


Hagen Troy ambassador for FDP Group


My spread in iFitness...most people dont know its me...*sigh


Thanks Hagen and Franz De Paris...was a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment